PDA

View Full Version : Got some old files, what should I do?

kernelgrl
01-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Where can I upload em? How am I supposed to share em?

Constance
01-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Hello there ^^

If you haven't yet, have a look at this page : http://www.oldversion.com/contact.php

Windows 98SE
01-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Right on dude, Damm I forgot all about that and I been asking for there email address if they wanted the file I got HAHAHAHA stupid me........

bohica_a_a
01-25-2007, 08:09 PM
I have the last freeware version of Hack Tracer if needed, I think it would make a nice addition to your collections. This version is packaged with Neo Trace.

Windows 2000 SP4
01-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Welcome to site dude, Gotta question what does hack tracer do?

the gaffer
01-26-2007, 02:31 AM
I have the last freeware version of Hack Tracer if needed, I think it would make a nice addition to your collections. This version is packaged with Neo Trace.

merged your post into this existing thread.

bohica_a_a
01-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Welcome to site dude, Gotta question what does hack tracer do?

Hack Tracer is a personal firewall that also documents (read logs) any IP address that attempts to access your computer, it also has a feature that also you to backtrack the route taken to get to your machine. Has a world map that a line is created on (visually showing you the route). Shows who the Service Provider is for the IP address that attempted to access and their contact information. Allows you to complain directly to the service provider of the offending IP address.

Will have to upload for folks to check out.