PDA

View Full Version : Xfire

moocow
01-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Program Name:Xfire
Current version:1.68
Desired versions:1.57 or lower
Description:Keep track of when you are playing games, can chat to friends on xfire.

Windows 2000 SP4
01-25-2007, 09:23 PM
yes this looks cool few ghost recon buddies referal me to that site but I never do try it out, I got battlecom but they jeted off years ago.

the gaffer
01-26-2007, 04:53 AM
may be of use to you.

link removed as of no use,my bad thanks for the heads up GOSLOW

Goslow
01-26-2007, 02:08 PM
...may be of use to you.Sorry Gaff'I think thats a misSfire, I would guess that it would only be of use as to not what to download as he is more interested in the message program from a different developer.

I think i had v1.47 or there abouts but got sidetracked and would have to look again if you were to change your desired version as i'm rather request/desire specific but I'm sure it was there if anyone else is looking.

the gaffer
01-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Sorry Gaff'I think thats a misSfire, I would guess that it would only be of use as to not what to download as he is more interested in the message program from a different developer.

I think i had v1.47 or there abouts but got sidetracked and would have to look again if you were to change your desired version as i'm rather request/desire specific but I'm sure it was there if anyone else is looking.

thanks for that pointer goslow,edited it out cheers