PDA

View Full Version : AVG Free

yizuman
02-17-2007, 10:15 AM
The new AVG 7.5 is broken and won't work properly, so I want to revert back to the old version before all these nag screen was inserted to promote v7.5.

Anyone have an old file containing version 7.0 or earlier?

Thanks

Yiz

locustfurnace
02-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App (http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245) if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread. Without such information it can be difficult to get your request fulfilled.

the gaffer
02-17-2007, 11:51 AM
The new AVG 7.5 is broken and won't work properly, so I want to revert back to the old version before all these nag screen was inserted to promote v7.5.

Anyone have an old file containing version 7.0 or earlier?

Thanks

Yiz

how is the avg 7.5 broken ? as of 16th january the versions 7.0 and below are no longer supported and you will no longer get updates for the program,as antivirus is important i would suggest you contact the developer (grisoft) and try and find out why the 7.5 is giving you trouble or indeed let us know what it is thats "broken" and we may be able to help you.as already stated by the mod please use pinned topic for making further requests.

Windows 98SE
02-18-2007, 08:30 PM
If you have 7.0 and updated to 7.5 all you had to do is click on repair. Try uninstall AVG 7.5 and reinstall it. Going back to 7.0 is useless you would not get any more virus updates