PDA

View Full Version : Regarding old versions submitted

OldVersion.com Admin
02-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Hey guys,

I have become aware of concerns from members who are sending in old versions and not getting a response and seeing them on the site quickly enough. I apologize. I just got back from Russia and have been out for most of the month. We are also working on something behind-the-scenes which should quickly allow our site to grow and allow members to contribute more directly and work with us in an easy manner. It's a complete redesign of the site, along with new features and lots of new content and potential for new content. It should be live within a month or two so stay tuned!

As I got back yesterday, I had five hundred unread emails. I've went through them all and made a mental note of the people to respond to. I'll try to process them over the weekend.

Believe me, I'm grateful to all the members who take initiative to help this site grow.

Thank you for your continued support.

Constance
02-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Cool news :]

Can you tell us more about the new features that should appear ?

OldVersion.com Admin
02-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Check your PM box.

Windows 2000 SP4
03-10-2007, 10:34 PM
So your the guy that came up with idea and this site huh.

the gaffer
03-11-2007, 04:32 AM
So your the guy that came up with idea and this site huh.

you only just realised lol lol

FrostyC
04-14-2007, 04:50 PM
I really just wanna say thanks. This is one of the best ideas for a website I've ever seen. Granted Sourceforge.net and other sites do similar things but no other site has a better selection of non-open source programs indexed, keeping them available for compatibility, legacy, and just for remembering the good 'ol days of programs. Because you are right: "Newer is not always better." Thanks a lot, and please keep up the great work!!!

I have become aware of concerns from members who are sending in old versions and not getting a response and seeing them on the site quickly enough.
Don't apologize. Tell them to blow it out their ears and you'll put it up when you can. Patience is a virtue people...
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8450/imwatchingyoure9.gif

the gaffer
04-15-2007, 04:19 AM
welcome frosty, im sure the owners appreciate your kind words,stick around and enjoy oldversion