PDA

View Full Version : Sage FAS Fixed Assets

pmormile
03-01-2007, 08:02 AM
Program Name: Sage FAS Fixed Assets 2004.2
Website: http://sagespecialized.com/Products/FixedAssetSystems/index.asp
Current version: 2006.1
Desired versions: 2004.2
Description: We have a license for the newest version of Sage software, but our old database was created in versino 2001 and we can't update this database unless we have the 2004.2 program. I only need the software to convert my old database so I can use it in the newest version that we already own. The company wants to charge us $895.00 to convert the database and we only paid $495.00 to purchase the newest version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Patty

the gaffer
03-01-2007, 11:35 AM
was this ever available as a shareware trial version ? looking at the website it appears not,if it wasnt then it would be not allowed to post links on ov,contact the developers if have a licence for the version you are seeking,it may be the only way you will get it sorted.good luck.

pmormile
03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
was this ever available as a shareware trial version ? looking at the website it appears not,if it wasnt then it would be not allowed to post links on ov,contact the developers if have a licence for the version you are seeking,it may be the only way you will get it sorted.good luck.

I honestly don't know. I know there was a 30 day trial version listed on their site as they have that for all of their products.... Is that different?

the gaffer
03-01-2007, 12:33 PM
if they did a 30day trial that you could then purchase a serial key for then thats fine i will have a look round on the web for it as im sure others will too.