PDA

View Full Version : Bitcomet: Best version?

Altercator
05-03-2007, 02:41 PM
The latest Bitcomet I've downloaded got some adware & cause it to be buggy. So I'm going back to the older version.

Which old version should I download?

Constance
05-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Why not just using another bittorrent client ?
There are some cool free ones without adware or nothing bad in them, such as µTorrent or ABC ("Yet Another Bittorrent Client").

taohidul
12-12-2008, 10:32 PM
The latest Bitcomet I've downloaded got some adware & cause it to be buggy. So I'm going back to the older version.

Which old version should I download?

i've tested all versions of bitcomet (v0.60 to v1.07)... i've only satisfied with v0.60 and v0.61.... u can try this one.... this old version is working v.good for me.... :)

OldVersion.com Admin
12-13-2008, 06:05 AM
i've tested all versions of bitcomet (v0.60 to v1.07)... i've only satisfied with v0.60 and v0.61.... u can try this one.... this old version is working v.good for me.... :)

Hey thanks for your recommendation. If you don't mind, could you please use proper grammar and capitalization (to the best of your ability) in your next post?

Also, why do you prefer version 0.60 and 0.61. What sets them apart from the other ones? I'm genuinely curious and this information could help us improve the database and functionality for all users so your input is greatly valued.

Me personally, I use uTorrent but lately have also been dabbling in Fuze / Azures . Great bt program!