PDA

View Full Version : What is a Water Trap??

The Dude
06-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Watch and find out :D

http://www.youtube.com/v/bBnY28Mo6Is

admin4000
06-21-2007, 08:07 AM
Watch and find out :D

http://www.youtube.com/v/bBnY28Mo6Is

LOL :D

the only bit that was bad was that my computer was tooo slow to run it!!!!
It was going very slow... :mad:
If youm were wondering my computer is 350mhz with 64mb ram running
windows me.

Constance
06-21-2007, 04:27 PM
If youm were wondering my computer is 350mhz with 64mb ram running windows me.My father bought something similar at the end of 1998. Running first edition of Windows 98.
I still have it in my bedroom, planning to make it a dedicated FTP server / Bittorrent client.

The Dude
06-22-2007, 10:47 PM
LOL :D

the only bit that was bad was that my computer was tooo slow to run it!!!!
It was going very slow... :mad:
If youm were wondering my computer is 350mhz with 64mb ram running
windows me.I hear ya!!!!!

I have 450Mhz with 64M and i cant stream 1/2 the vids on youtube.....

Youtube sucks............ (Along with Google Video)

priji
02-12-2008, 04:49 AM
Thanks for sharing the videos

johnm
02-27-2008, 05:42 AM
A water trap is an amount of water in the bend of a drainage pipe to prevent any smell coming out

Regards John

OldVersion.com Admin
02-27-2008, 02:26 PM
A water trap is an amount of water in the bend of a drainage pipe to prevent any smell coming out

Regards John

I don't think this was a serious inquiry, but thanks for the information! Oh - that video is funny. Makes me want to go do something silly like make water traps out in the forest, of course in America we'd probably be facing a lawsuit after something like that occurred.

Oh hahahaha - the bicyclist.

the gaffer
02-28-2008, 04:43 AM
lawsuits they are just as funny as a water trap nowadays,i truly believe those that file a lawsuit against someone are the ones that laugh the most when it happens to someone else they just cannot take it when its themselves lol lol

The Dude
02-28-2008, 09:15 PM

Regards JohnWelcome to the site :)

Thanx for the info :D

aarathi
03-25-2008, 04:50 AM
That is awesome, I burst out laughing, this has a real blast.

the gaffer
03-25-2008, 07:41 AM
nearly as funny as me and my son (straight talker) fishing a lake last autumn,he jumped out of his chair to grab his rod as a carp took off on a steaming run,realised he was gonna fall in he dived back for his chair and it tipped straight up and literally shovelled him straight in the lake,oooohhhh i wish i had had a video camera handy.

OldVersion.com Admin
03-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Hah gaffer - that's quite a story. How old is your son? It's delightful that you and your son relate to each other so well. Now to get my dad to sign up for the forums :eek:

the gaffer
03-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Hah gaffer - that's quite a story. How old is your son? It's delightful that you and your son relate to each other so well. Now to get my dad to sign up for the forums :eek:

my son is now 20,weve been fishing every sunday right through from april until late september to early october depending on the weather ever since he was 11 years old.i took him fishing one sunday and hes never stopped since that day,we sure have had some great times,we have matches against each other and his friends who often fish with us,they even ganged up on me in the past and threw me in the lake just because i beat them all and caught the most.If people ever tell you its daft to have kids young tell them the gaffer said thats rubbish,i am 42 my son is now 20 and he has just himself become a dad, yes that makes the gaffer a grandad and a very proud grandad at that.