PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Audition

lswatts
06-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Our company bought cool edit pro before the aquisition by Adobe. We received a free upgrade and download of adobe audition 1.0 or 1.5 can't recall. I never saved the download and had a hard disc crash. By that time audition 2.0 was out and version 1.o was no longer available. We are registered with adobe, have a license, but I need the original download to re-install it.

We are a non-profit org and on aspending freeze so we can't order 2.0 yet.

Does anyone have it?

Thanks

Larry Watts

locustfurnace
06-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App (http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245) if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread. Without such information it can be difficult to get your request fulfilled.

Goslow
06-15-2007, 03:14 AM
I didnt see 1.0 there but I didn't look hard folloow locustfurnace advice for better results.
supplying the requested info improves the forum
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/audition/win/1.x

user101
05-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Surprisingly I have the version of the program you are looking for... I have version 2.0 and I also have the upgrade to version 2.1.

Sorry, I say email because I'm a newbie here and I'm not sure what other means are available to make programs that I have available to others. I'm open to suggestions.

I also have Adobe Audition, since it has been acquired, but I'm not sure if I can post this here as it's a current version. Unfortunately, Adobe followed Microsoft down the path of activation.

EDIT

Cool Edit 2.0 and 2.1 have been submitted, check for them on this site.

locustfurnace
05-16-2008, 07:07 PM
From GoSlow's posting, simply editing the URL, and one can easily find version 2.0 ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/audition/win/2.x/

sslivingu
07-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Happy is the man who learns from the misfortunes of others.

bradcapo2
07-31-2009, 01:43 AM
Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux pret auto (http://pret-auto.org) - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.