PDA

View Full Version : Express Digital Darkroom

Gabe25
08-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Aloha to everyone, I'm new to this form and was hoping that you can really help me out. I'm really stuck. I need to obtain a working copy of Express Digital Darkroom Pro, or Assembly. I just lost my job and I'm trying to get back on my feet. I really need your help.

Gabe

Goslow
08-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi
It wasn't for theft was it?
Only free shareware demos excetra will be linked to on O.V.com though someone may sell you a license though you would be better off trying a trade site that deals with that sort of thing,surely you must have some savings if you have only "just lost your job"".

If you read & post the pinned topic in the request forum someone may help you in obtaining a trial or a demo.

the gaffer
08-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Aloha to everyone, I'm new to this form and was hoping that you can really help me out. I'm really stuck. I need to obtain a working copy of Express Digital Darkroom Pro, or Assembly. I just lost my job and I'm trying to get back on my feet. I really need your help.

Gabe

http://www.expressdigital.com/products/eptbyb.shtm try before you BUY

Gabe25
08-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Thanks to everyone. No, It would be for personal use. I tried the demo verse and it seems to be what I'm looking for. I just can't efford that kind of price tag there selling it. Does anyone have a copy that they could send me. It would be greatly apperciated.

Gabe

the gaffer
08-10-2007, 08:06 AM
Thanks to everyone. No, It would be for personal use. I tried the demo verse and it seems to be what I'm looking for. I just can't efford that kind of price tag there selling it. Does anyone have a copy that they could send me. It would be greatly apperciated.

Gabe

to supply a version without you buying a licence is illegal,this forum is not about supplying pirate copies or unlicenced software as previously mentioned.if the software trial in the link above is what you need then you can buy it from the developer.