PDA

View Full Version : Adobe After Effects

briony
08-14-2007, 03:44 AM
Hi!

I'm looking for a 30 day trial of Adobe After Effects Professional 6.5 . I have been to the adobe website but they do not have it, only the new CS3 trial is availbale.

If anybody knows were I can get a trial of Adobe After Effects Professional 6.5 please help me out.

-Briony

gump22
08-14-2007, 06:36 AM
I dunno, I've been looking for After affects 7 and can't find it. Adobe has disabled all downloads of previous versions. The only thing I havent tried yet is the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.

http://www.archive.org/index.php

Try this; I am about to. The Archive can be pretty helpful in getting old software.

Goslow
08-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi!
I'm looking for a 30 day trial of Adobe After Effects Professional 6.5 . I have been to the adobe website but they do not have it, only the new CS3 trial is availbale.
If anybody knows were I can get a trial of Adobe After Effects Professional 6.5 please help me out.
-BrionyIn future please read & follow the pinned topic at the top of the request forum,you can edit your post and add the missing details.
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/aftereffects/win/6.x/
I dunno, I've been looking for After affects 7 and can't find it. Adobe has disabled all downloads of previous versions...you can just go higher up the dex in the previous link I posted to find it and other Adobe ware or 7.x (ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/aftereffects/win/7.x)

JaysonX
07-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks Goslow, A friend was looking to try out After Effects, but his system specs were rather...... low. LOL:D