PDA

View Full Version : Help Please ACDSee

michgard
09-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Hi I am new to this forum and need help with the following.

Last week I took out a trial with ACDSee Pro2, it was supposed to be for 30 days. However every time I logged in I was told that it was only for 7 days. Searching the net and finding this site I have just downloaded Version 8.1 but again its saying the trial is only for 7 days. Is this correct and do I have to buy a full version after 7 days? I am a bit of a muppet with computers so please be gentle with me.

the gaffer
09-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi I am new to this forum and need help with the following.

Last week I took out a trial with ACDSee Pro2, it was supposed to be for 30 days. However every time I logged in I was told that it was only for 7 days. Searching the net and finding this site I have just downloaded Version 8.1 but again its saying the trial is only for 7 days. Is this correct and do I have to buy a full version after 7 days? I am a bit of a muppet with computers so please be gentle with me.

hi michgard. if the versions you have installed say they are 7 days then they will expire after that time unless as you suspect buy the version from the developers. is it acdsee for sure you need,you may want to search the request forum for photo editors etc there are many alternative titles and may even be a freeware alternative that may suit your needs.