PDA

View Full Version : The Arcrobat adobe redirect from Oldversion

PeggySue58
10-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Watchout for this one for the oldversion of adobe. I got took last night when I seen that a Adobe was having the special for 11.65 for 3 year subscription.I have been getting old versions of software from Oldversion off and on for a couple of years and this is the first time I've gotten burned. I talked with Adobe this morning and unfortunatly I just lost 49.00 and some change, gave out my bank # , email addy ect on a spam sight for ClickBank. You know when you hit the button for adobe, last night about 10:40 pm I wanted to get a newer oldversion of Adobe, so I come to my favorite place-Oldversion.com click on for adobe, then that;s where it all began with the special for the adobe acrobat8 for a special offer of 11.65 for 3 years unlimited membership.Bam-it redirects to ClickBank .I put my credit card info in and then pops up they took out 49.00and some change.So I didn't coplete the transaction and guess what, it hit my bank. Today my bank had to close my bank card out, which I USE ALL THE TIME, and I don't even hav the product. I talked with Adobe and they said no, they can't help----:confused: So just wanted everyone else to know about this little ditty......

The Dude
10-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Well its not good to ever give any info!!!!

Im sorry you had a bad experience.....

Welcome to the site :)

EDIT:

I just tried all the Adobe reader links and i didnt get redirected to anything (I just got a 404 error on all links)