PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!!!!! My phones showing limited service!!!

aptom
11-29-2007, 12:32 PM
I got this phone about a month ago it's a samsung e250 and the service provider is o2. It was working fine untill yesterday, then it started showing limited sevice and network unavailable! I can only make emergency calls, I can't recieve calls or texts or anything else I tried taking the sim out and the sim works fine in another phone so it must be a problem with the phone because even when i put a new sim in it shows the same error?? What should i do????:confused: :( :mad: :eek:

the gaffer
11-29-2007, 01:25 PM
if the phones only a month old then return it for a warranty repair,if it was second hand then you may have got yourself a stolen phone,many people lose or have a phone stolen and then report lost/stolen after a while when they are sure it is not going to be found,if this is the case then the imei number is logged on a database and it will show as no service or will just access the sim but never get a signal.if you are sure the phone is not stolen and is second hand then the best bet is to buy a new one mate,from experience with samsung mobiles then its not worth the hassle of taking it to bits as they are a slide phone and between the two halfs is a ribbon cable and it is so easy to damage and really expensive to replace if you do damage it.considering you can buy those samsungs now for less than £50 and the ribbon cables are £20 plus then as with most mobiles nowadays they are virtually a disposable item.

aptom
11-29-2007, 11:29 PM
thanks for the help the gaffer!!:) :D :) :D