PDA

View Full Version : Uninstall Nero

gnslngr
03-08-2003, 04:04 AM
There is no uninstaller that comes with the Nero....I tried 2 different versions from your site and after i couldn't get the 5.5.9.9 to work (demo was expired)...I removed from the add&remove in the control panel...I then tried the 5.5.9.0 version and i got the same results (demo was expired)...But this time when i tried to remove from the contol panel it just told me that nero had already been uninstalled and if i wished for the "NERO installer" to be deleted from the remove list...not unistalled just deleted from the "add & remove" list in the contol panel...What am I doing wrong?? :(

lifeover.com
03-21-2003, 03:39 AM
it leaves certain files on yuor computer, so that it knows you have used up the full demo. then, when you download a new copy of it, it will access those files, and be able to tell that you have already used for the trial period, and not let you. you have to manually remove them, if you want to get around it, but they are usually with your system files so it's kinda tough.

mokopuna
03-27-2003, 09:58 AM
Download Regcleaner from www.jv16.org. It will remove traces of nero, and any references it doesn't detect can be removed by using the regedit feature.

mokopuna
03-27-2003, 10:01 AM
Download a copy of Regcleaner from www.jv16.org. It will remove traces of Nero from the registry.