PDA

View Full Version : CD PokerRiz

bighxxx
02-28-2008, 07:38 AM
Hi all, I have searched the web until I am boggle-eyed trying to find an old version of the CD Poker disc to allow you to play on-line. I have the French version but playing in French gets to be very wearing after a while. If anybody has a link to the English version or indeed has a disc they would sell or a copy of it I would be glad to hear of it. Thanks for any replies.:)

the gaffer
02-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi all, I have searched the web until I am boggle-eyed trying to find an old version of the CD Poker disc to allow you to play on-line. I have the French version but playing in French gets to be very wearing after a while. If anybody has a link to the English version or indeed has a disc they would sell or a copy of it I would be glad to hear of it. Thanks for any replies.:)

as this is a request i have moved it to the request board,when making requests please read and follow the pinned topic at the top of this board as we need this info in order to search for the correct program,please note that oldversion only deals in freeware/shareware and demo software.

bighxxx
02-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Apologies to the gaffer, I hadn't realised this was the wrong forum. The program I am after was distributed freely, at no charge, by the company concerned.

bighxxx
02-29-2008, 08:59 AM
After more searching it would seem that this program is also known as Fun Poker Rizmo.

the gaffer
02-29-2008, 11:11 AM
After more searching it would seem that this program is also known as Fun Poker Rizmo.

still need a homepage etc so we can check the developer,this is why the pinned topic is layed out as it is,a quick look for fun poker rizmo came up with a load of warez links etc which would point to it not being free,please give more details as per the pinned topic.

bighxxx
02-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the reply, I don't think that the authors of the program have a website as such. The program would have been sent to you by the poker site itself on a cd rom. Because of upgrades to the gameplay the old program seems difficult to find. It is true that it is supposedly available on several warez sites but I don't want to pay to join an adult site that holds no interest to me just to receive the program.

bighxxx
03-01-2008, 06:40 PM
It's OK, you can call off the search; I've got it. !!! A guy in the States has sent me the file for it. Thanks for your time.