PDA

View Full Version : Itunes ?

rjv140
05-21-2008, 02:37 PM
I have an external hard drive with all of my songs on it. I had an older version that would reconize my songs that are on my itunes and basically validate them automatically. I then downloaded the latest version of itunes and it does not reconize and validate my songs from my external harddrive when I plug it in. A "!" shows up next to the songs on my itunes and I have to manually transfer the songs from my hd to my itunes every time. Can you tell me the version I should dl so that it w/ automatically reconize my songs from the external harddrive when I plug it in.

Thanks

Kaiyureboy
05-25-2008, 12:00 AM
can you kindly PM your MSN to me, thank you.

jackson_us5
05-27-2008, 02:44 AM
hey i do not get your problem correctly.

could you specify it a little

alex273
11-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Help me please. I recently installed iTunes about a month or two ago and love it. But now i open it double click on a song and the progress bar of the song is going but there's no sound, i have sound with musicmatch jukebox and windows media player, but not iTunes. Can anyone help???? Never mind got it, i had all the stuff in a folder then emptied it, i undid that now it works. if you wanna keep this for future reference, here it is.