View Full Version : На Японию обрушилось землетрясение

sultan_emerr
06-14-2008, 05:13 AM
На Японию обрушилось землетрясение
10:52 / 14.6.2008
Фото: Reuters
1/1
Фото: Reuters

В районе Тохоку на севере главного японского острова Хонсю произошло сильное землетрясение магнитудой 7 баллов. Эпицентр землетрясения находился на глубине 10 километров в префектуре Иватэ. Толчки ощущались даже в японской столице.
http://www.dni.ru/incidents/2008/6/14/144054.html

OldVersion.com Admin
06-15-2008, 10:05 PM
For those of us that don't speak Russian, this means there was an Earthquake in Japan. Around 9 souls were crushed - and why is there no fund to help out the people in danger? How does one start one?

This is a bit off topic
--

I feel that the U.S. should apologize to Japan for dropping Nagasaki.

Why did we have to drop the 2nd 1? I mean, what's done is done and perhaps it wasn't our fault, but should we apologize so as to not seem like we're total monsters?

locustfurnace
06-16-2008, 03:27 PM
I find it annoying, when most of the world states how much they hate the USA, for it policies on just about everything. Then when a disaster strikes, they turn to the USA and demand money, or become disgruntled when the USA does not pay some excessive amount to these countries.
I don't see too many other countries helping the victims of disasters in the states.
The USA is only a rich nation because it taxes its people rather highly.

the gaffer
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
nagasaki was a terrible thing that will be remembered forever,fact is it was war,war doesnt decide whos right and whos wrong it merely decides whos left.

The Dude
07-11-2008, 08:04 PM
I feel so bad whats happend in japan.....

All those quakes and they havent done anything to anyone!

:(