PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Cudacple
07-16-2008, 10:35 PM
I have the newer version of yahoo messenger on my laptop. It isnt working right so I therefore removed it, but there is still something in my add/remove section and will not go off. It comes up with a message. I would like to know how to get rid of it so I may install the older version 7.5 Thanks:(

ionutpetre
09-02-2008, 01:08 AM
You can try to install TuneUp Utilities (http://www.rosoftdownload.com/download/Windows/TuneUp-Utilities) and use it to uninstall the messenger.
If you only have the entry of the messenger in the add/remove section, you should use the "remove Entry" option from Tuneup. That will remove it from the Windows Add/Remove section.

All the best

Softwareguy
06-13-2009, 04:31 PM
I dont know if you have corrected this problem or not,and I know this is an old post, but with some versions of yahoo messenger, the program will no longer continue to work after a certain date. For instance, I was using yahoo messenger 7.0, but whenever I would sign in, I would get a system notification notice saying "this version of yahoo messenger will expire in July of 2009. Please upgrade to the latest version". Just letting you know.