PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia links don't work

MRM
10-15-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm new to the site, so forgive me if I have overlooked something. When I went to the Macromedia links, none of them would download. Any particular reason why? Thanks.

MRM
10-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Never mind, found the reason. Great site.

The Dude
10-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Welcome to the site :)

Pew446
11-10-2008, 08:37 PM
:( The Macromedia Fireworks download links are broke and I really need Fireworks MX (V.6) Hope ya fix it! :D

EDIT:
Nevermind :D I found a download on the web but thanks anyways! ;)

cornel
11-26-2008, 01:58 AM
Never mind, found the reason. Great site.
Tell us the reasons. Please. I realy need some of the macromedia products and I don't have the money for full versions

mdf777
12-07-2008, 02:59 PM
All of the links for Macromedia DreamWeaver are broken. They return an "HTTP 404 Not Found" error page.

OldVersion.com Admin
12-13-2008, 05:54 AM
This is due to current legal negotiations with the company.

OldVersion.com firmly believes that users should be able to choose what software version they want to use and not be mandated to use a certain version. At the moment, Macromedia is not on our side and we are trying to open communication with them to let them know that there is a demand for older versions of their products, people want to purchase licenses for it and that our site only seeks to promote their product and not make money from it in any way.

I hope that they will come around and work with us to benefit the community. For the time being, please be patient!