03-25-2003, 04:15 PM
Care to explain?

03-26-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Red Hat@Mar 24 2003, 07:11 PM
I come here frequently to get the latest
:(

peppycomputer
05-05-2003, 01:29 PM
I understand what he means. When you find software that you really need but the version conflicts with your system you have to have other choices like this site. You can find the older version of the new and upgrade your system with that. As long as the older version does the job then you feel like you have upgraded. As long as you are happy and your computer is happy life is wonderful. The need for older software will get stronger as time go by. I wish Microsoft would give up rights to old versions of windows so that we could all be legal citizans and not trade software illegally. This is kinda like following the speed limit doesnt always happen does it? Of couse I have never done anything like that my self! :o 9speeding of course)
Microsoft could not allow the old software to be freely distributed because as you know (old is many times better and they have less control over what you do whith the software) Kinda like installing the latest media player and finding out that the last 20 mgs of memory you have left is all used up by the bells and whistles, yet you really do not need those bells and whistles. they sure look good though.

peppycomputer
05-05-2003, 01:30 PM
I understand what he means. When you find software that you really need but the version conflicts with your system you have to have other choices like this site. You can find the older version of the new and upgrade your system with that. As long as the older version does the job then you feel like you have upgraded. As long as you are happy and your computer is happy life is wonderful. The need for older software will get stronger as time go by. I wish Microsoft would give up rights to old versions of windows so that we could all be legal citizans and not trade software illegally. This is kinda like following the speed limit doesnt always happen does it? Of couse I have never done anything like that my self! :o (speeding of course)
Microsoft could not allow the old software to be freely distributed because as you know (old is many times better and they have less control over what you do whith the software) Kinda like installing the latest media player and finding out that the last 20 mgs of memory you have left is all used up by the bells and whistles, yet you really do not need those bells and whistles. they sure look good though.

peppycomputer
05-05-2003, 01:33 PM
:o :blink: :( :unsure: OPPS - I think I learned how not to correct a page sorry for the double entry. I Bad!! :ph34r: