PDA

View Full Version : Paint shop wont let me in!!!!!

silverdemon456
12-30-2008, 12:45 AM
I just downloaded Paintshop pro 9 and it wont let me in. When i try to start it, it says that i must log in using an administrator account before i can do so. but i am using an administrative account! its the only account on my computer! what do i do?

the gaffer
12-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Ijust downloaded and tried the download,It works fine for me,this issue is obviously related to the admin settings on your pc,Try following this and see if it corrects the problem http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/tips/advanced/adminaccount.mspx

fishy4
01-02-2009, 09:05 PM
I have the same problem.Just installed and it won't let me in.it tells me the same about log in using an administrator account before i can do so.I don't get it.Previous reply doesn't help as I AM a administrator of this computer.And where I have to log in? No options for that there when it says that.Do I have remove my administrator password e.t.c. from the computer "user control" or...? Why it has to be so complicated to start program?
Thanks anyone who could help! Otherwise I can't use it :confused:

Cheesecake
04-02-2010, 04:31 PM
It just plain won't let me in! It says I have 30 days of my trial left and I can Not get in at all!!!!!!!!!

tesla
04-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Same happens to me, cheesecake. This sucks.