PDA

View Full Version : cool edit pro 2.0 upgrade to 2.1

nollies1
05-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Dear All,

I have had version 2.0 for a long time but never really did much with it. I'd like to use it now however, as I recently got back into music and such.

Does anyone know how to acquire the upgrade to v2.1? I can't find it anywhere, and I doubt Adobe will give me Audition 1.0 for free.

Thanks in advance

Constance
05-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi there ^^

Don't know, did you try installing version 2.1 with your license key (I guess it works with one :hmm: ) to see if it accepts it ? Since it's a minor version above, maybe it's compatible...

If that fails, you still may try to contact Adobe's customer service and they might find a solution for you, since they bought the rights for that software...

nollies1
06-04-2009, 09:21 AM
thanks for responding.

yeah, i'm not sure what to do. i don't even know where to find v2.1 (any ideas?!), otherwise you are correct i'd just enter the key and be done with it. but i can't find 2.1 anywhere. would anyone know where to get it? lol clicking the update option in 2.0 takes me to a broken link... i presume after adobe bought it out they never created a redirect?

i've heard rumors that 2.1 owners can get audition 1.0 for free... any truth to this? though not that it matters as I only have 2.0. ugh.

i just want to be able to use a recently purchased controller with cep... and apparently that option was not available with cep until v2.1

thanks for any suggestions!

Constance
06-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Well google seems to provide quite a lot of links, and those of softpedia seem to be working ^^

nollies1
06-05-2009, 02:16 PM
ok, well, i'll keep googling around... the two or three times i've tried thus far... even tho the link will say "2.1" after download/install it's always only v2.0. Hence, can't seem to find 2.1 anywhere. wish me luck!

oldie45
09-16-2009, 06:40 AM
if you have the offical licenses than go to adobe audition there you can get versionnr 1 and that is the same as cool edit V2.1.
Thijs

unrestricted
09-28-2009, 01:30 PM
I use CoolEdit 2000 and 2.0 :)

birsougir
10-06-2009, 02:02 AM
I know where to find v2.1 (any ideas?!), otherwise you are correct i'd just enter the key and be done with it. but i can't find 2.1 anywhere. would anyone know where to get it? lol clicking the update option in 2.0 takes me to a broken link... i presume after adobe bought it out they never created a redirect?

i've heard rumors that 2.1 owners can get audition 1.0 for free... any truth to this? though not that it matters as I only have 2.0. ugh.