PDA

View Full Version : Project Management Software

G-Pops
06-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Looking for project management software for older Mac OS...10.2.8, Free download would be nice.

rrogowy
07-27-2009, 08:28 AM
Looking for project management software for older Mac OS...10.2.8, Free download would be nice.

here it is...

Download ganttproject 2 0 9 dmg (http://uploading.com/files/RCFEAMON/ganttproject-2.0.9.dmg.html)

plazake
07-31-2009, 02:41 AM
Awesome podcast from what I heard. I caught the Cannon segment. It was very intelligent, thorough, and interesting. A lot of great insight. Great job and keep it up.
voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne (http://simulationcredit1.com) - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.

Constance
07-31-2009, 02:06 PM
I wonder why rrogowy persists in giving links to that uploading site even for projects that are currently active and hosted on sourceforge...

indupriya
08-03-2009, 04:53 AM
I Hope, free online collaboration tool (http://www.collaber.com) is useful for your's business, it is collaboration software tool,project management software for a virtual team that helps a team to share files,tasks.

rrogowy
08-04-2009, 09:16 AM
I wonder why rrogowy persists in giving links to that uploading site even for projects that are currently active and hosted on sourceforge...

ony few words for Constance

at first if you had private question - you should use pm not a public forum for it IMO

Why i'm using this one? (not rapidshare, megaupload etc...)_

simple - coz i have premium account there, anyway i'm ot going to advertise it, i'm not saying that this one is better than other uploading sites but i'm quite sure that still it is my choice where i'm uploading files not yours.

last few words for posted link (an active project from sourceforge.net)

you may grab it from other software sites as well (like chip.eu for an example) or from oryginal location (sourceforge net) but at first you need to choose version, next you will be asked for mirror selection, and after next click you may download it....

i've used to simple answer for a simple questions. So if someone ask for an appz i've posted the link. Simple or so i think...

you forgot about a link or you have other goals in your post

GanttProject | Get GanttProject at SourceForge.net (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ganttproject/)

ho hard feelings - good day to you as well :)

Constance
08-04-2009, 02:27 PM
ony few words for Constance

at first if you had private question - you should use pm not a public forum for it IMO

Why i'm using this one? (not rapidshare, megaupload etc...)_[...]That was not a 'private' question, I thought it might be insteresting for everyone to know.
As for uploading the file to a dedicated location to prevent people from having to select a version and a mirror, you may chose the version yourself and give the according link ; for what is about the mirror, letting sourceforge decide on the default one should be fine most of the time. Which is part of why I was wondering why you went into the hassle of re-uploading the file to another place when there already was an official download link — with which there would be no possible legitimacy doubt.

the gaffer
08-04-2009, 03:07 PM
So elegantly put Constance and my thoughts exactly.Is the poster promoting that service ??? it appears so ;)

rrogowy
08-05-2009, 01:07 AM
So elegantly put Constance and my thoughts exactly.Is the poster promoting that service ??? it appears so ;)

i'm not promoting it, i'm just using it - it makes difference xD

that site is only a tool for hosting and nothing more, but as i posted in my previous statemant - it is my decision where i upload files for someone.

and thats why, every outside link (non oldverson.com link) get comment from The Doctor ("Legal Mumbo-Jumbo")

and besides if i'll use only rar for packing my files will you accuse me for promoting it? jeez...

Constance
08-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Wait... what ?