PDA

View Full Version : Arcsoft Photostudio 5 wanted - Full Version only

colinnaraine
07-30-2009, 03:50 AM
I am trying to purchase the full version of Arcsoft Photostudio 5 which I have just learnt has been deleted, presumably due to the release of Arcsoft Photostudio 6.

Can anyone advise where I can purchase the full version of Arcsoft Photostudio 5 for a reasonable price - somewhere between £10 to £20. I am not interested in purchasing Arcsoft Photostudio 6 as it is too expensive.

I have tried the usual Google searches and discovered that trial versions are available. I already possess a trial version and tried to purchase it, but was told by ‘Arcsoft’ that they could not sell it to me as it has been deleted.

I did receive this software for free when I bought my Canoscan Lide 80 scanner but have since mislaid the CD. I did try contacting ‘Canon’ for a copy of the CD and am waiting there response.

I even found a website that will sell it for $14.95 (Buy ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 Download (http://crystaltreedesigns.com/cheap-Arcsoft-Photostudio-5.5.php)) but it does not let me purchase it nor will it allow me to email them. Again I believe this is because the product has been deleted.

I’ve even tried EBAY but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul Gillespie
02-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Hello,
I also bought a Canon camera which came with the free Arcsoft Photostudio disc. My PC has been wiped and re loaded - but I can't find the Arcsoft disc.

I've had the same "no luck" with Google, Arcsoft or Canon.

Did you manage to get hold of a disc - or a download?
(Or even a postal 'borrow'?)
Kind regards,
Paul