PDA

View Full Version : Aoice

Joey
04-27-2003, 05:39 AM
Odd topic. I admit. There was a "hacking program that made its rounds back in 97 when AOL 3.0 was prominant. I realize this is not in the venue of this site, not exactly at least. But I supposed I'd ask anyhow. As one would guess, I'm sure the program is a mass of wassted code by now. All holes exploited, sealed and what not. The reason I'm looking for it is completely contrary to its intended purpose. Looking merely for the fact that the credits section contained a particulary off beat song I cannot seem to pinpoint/find. Would love some help from the fello perveyors of old versions of software and whatnot. All googled links seem dead (it has been 6 years after all)

Please help :)

stupid5
08-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Hey I got all these old progs there's only ONE catch...

They're on an Iomega Ditto 2GB Tape Backup.

I'd install it but there's only one catch:

It only runs in Windows 95 or 98.

I'd install Win98 with Virtual PC, but there's only one catch:

Gotta dig for the drivers because they're no longer on Iomega's site.

Ehhh...what the hell. I'll do it, gimme some time tho. Let me know if you still read this, email me (chiseled1 AT (google's email service...you know the domain))

the gaffer
08-24-2007, 01:53 AM
very doubtful the creator of this thread checks it since its an 03 thread,many of these threads were just fly in fly out guest posts from people that never returned or registered

McChunx
05-06-2009, 07:40 AM
Too bad this is five years late, but it was Metallica's Trapped Under Ice in the credits.

The Dude
05-11-2009, 05:11 AM
Welcome to the site!