PDA

View Full Version : Lotus 123

stevev
10-29-2002, 05:34 PM
hello everyone

looking for disk 7 in the lotus 123 release 5

all help woulkd be greatly appreciated..!

regards

Steve

helper
03-31-2004, 04:31 PM
better late than never I suppose ,try edit

Enjoy

locustfurnace
03-31-2004, 04:37 PM
Do not post links to retail software, it is illegal to use these titles without a license, as they are copyrighted material, and must still be paid for.

Lotus 1-2-3 license can be purchased here for $227
http://www.dealtime.com/xPO-Lotus_1_2_3_Li...ly_PC_D5CF5LL_E (http://www.dealtime.com/xPO-Lotus_1_2_3_License_Only_PC_D5CF5LL_E)

kanchana
11-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Lotus 123 was the first known spreadsheet program. Anybody got the download link for it?

locustfurnace
11-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Lotus 123 was the first known spreadsheet program. Anybody got the download link for it?

Actually IBM PC VisiCalc was before LOTUS 1-2-3. As it was written in 1979. This is the program which made people go out an buy a PC.

LOTUS now owns the copyright to VisiCalc. You can download VisiCalc from this site. As the program is released under a nonexclusive license.

http://www.bricklin.com/history/vclicense.htm

As far as downloading an older copy of LOTUS 1-2-3. See my post above.

belasch
10-21-2007, 12:00 AM
I am looking for disk 2 for Lotus 123 Release 5

hello everyone

looking for disk 7 in the lotus 123 release 5

all help woulkd be greatly appreciated..!

regards

Steve

the gaffer
10-21-2007, 03:04 AM
as already stated by locustfurnace this is retail software and would need to be purchased,you could try ebay.com or recycledsoftware.com oldversion only deals with shareware/demo and freeware titles.

Constance
10-21-2007, 04:29 AM
Didn't Lotus get bought by IBM a while ago already, like, back in 1998/1999 ?

Klownicle
06-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Looking for a old version of Lotus where I can decode wk4 extension properly. I have tryed convertor packs but they don't seem to convert sucessfully becuase of cell information changes from the orignal programming.

Can anyone help me? Im looking for like Lotus4 or Lotus2000 or Lotus123 v4 (Non DOS). Looking for a Windows Version.

Klownicle
06-04-2008, 01:07 PM
I don't understand you offer Retail Software on your oldversion.com Alchol120 isn't free. Nor is WinRar but you offer a old version?

Not to be rude, but is there somthing specfic about this software that doesn't apply to Lotus?

Does it have anything to do with Trial options?

And if so, Im also questioable. You download a Old version of Nero it tells you this Product Key (meaning nero demo) has expired. You must enter a new Key to continue useing it.

So for general knowlegde purposes on the use of this site (just asking please don't take offense) what is that?

the gaffer
06-04-2008, 01:14 PM
hi there.the difference being the apps you mention are trial versions,all titles offered here are either trial versions or freeware,there are many people that for one reason or another either lose their disk or have a hard drive crash and lose their setup files for a program but as they are registered customers then they still have their product serial key,hence the downloads are very useful to such people,programs such as lotus that were not available as trial downloads are not available as it would be illegal to offer them.feel free to check out the about us section and also the FAQ section to learn a little more about the site,hope you enjoy the forums.

Klownicle
06-04-2008, 03:08 PM
No one ever said I didn't have a Key. But in regards, your explantion is trial version of retail programs only.

What are the legal differences between a trial and non-trial based program that still requires a key?

As I have stated, I downloaded an older version of nero from you guys, yet the Trial that was orignally provided by the software has expired (instantly upon installation of the older software). So then the trial is no longer offered by Nero.

Wouldn't this make it the same as offering Lotus since Lotus doesn't offer a Trial?

the gaffer
06-04-2008, 08:11 PM
quite simple really,if it was originally offered as a downloadable demo/trial then that makes it legal to offer,retail software as you stated still requires a product key but as it was never offered as a downloadable trial then that would make it illegal to for oldversion to offer or post links to.you may still be able to get it from ebay.com or www.recycledsoftware.com if you want to purchase it.