PDA

View Full Version : My Advanced Maillist

toma29
05-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of My Advanced Maillist and Address Book? I've been looking all over for it. I don't want My Deluxe or My Maillist. It has to be Advanced. Thanks.

Therese
05-10-2003, 08:24 AM
Are you really sure that My Advanced Maillist and Address Book is a shareware product?
After I have spent quite a lot of time searching for this program I have come to the conclusion that My Advanced Maillist is not a shareware. I might be wrong but I am pretty sure I’m not. The only thing I found was lots and lots and lots of crack and serials.
My advice to you is to try with eBay.

sharonewing
08-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of My Advanced Maillist and Address Book? I've been looking all over for it. I don't want My Deluxe or My Maillist. It has to be Advanced. Thanks.

I am currently useing "my advanced maillist & address book" It does exist but its very old. I recently downloaded it into my new PC and now I can't register it and am stuck ???? Any suggestions?

helenmarie
10-04-2007, 08:51 PM

I have a copy of My Advanced Maillist & Address Book - I was looking for an upgrade to it and can't seem to find it.

jaygordon62
12-27-2007, 10:31 PM
I currently own and use a copy of this program. When the number of times I can continue to use prior to registration gets close to zero, I reload the software in a new directory and get a fresh start.

the gaffer
12-28-2007, 07:14 AM
I currently own and use a copy of this program. When the number of times I can continue to use prior to registration gets close to zero, I reload the software in a new directory and get a fresh start.

own a copy ?? if you owned a copy then it would be a registered version and not a trial version as you indicate it is,unless we are missing something as therese has already pointed way back i also can find no reference to a shareware version

fivestar
03-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Want to buy old version.
jrbeavon33573@yahoo.com

LRI41
03-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Want to buy old version.
jrbeavon33573@yahoo.com

I'll bet this post doesn't stay on for long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!