PDA

View Full Version : Gom Player from gomlabs

c2s
02-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Anyone know what's up with Gomlabs.com? Google shows it has been cached lately but I haven't been able to get it load for quite a while. I've even tried a proxy thinking maybe they accidentally blocked my IP in a mass IP ban.

Goslow
02-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Site seems to be working again :)

c2s
02-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Hmm. Still won't come up for me. Even tried going through hidemyass. Maybe they're blocking countries.

Got a newer version from Cnet but since the page won't load for me the codec find feature doesn't work. :(

Treid using 2 didffernt PCs and both Firefox and IE.

Goslow
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
...Maybe they're blocking countries...No, I don't think that is the issue (unless its a rolling block!) or you are in a country known for website blocking. When I first tried the site (day u posted) it was down, when I said it was working it was being accessed from various geolocations independently. I've subsequently tried it & sometimes its up, other times not.Sometimes access from one location but not from another sometimes access from all! I can only suggest you keep trying at different times or use vlcplayer or Media Player Classic or both ;) .I havn't used gomplayer for quite awhile it was quite good if I remember correctly, if a little bulky.