PDA

View Full Version : Ray Dream 3D

duester45
04-24-2010, 10:00 AM
I purchased Ray Dream 3D longer ago than I care to remember. I accomplished almost nothing with it because it kept crashing my computer. There was a patch\update available back then but I am unable to find it now.

Perchance someone here might know where I can get what is needed?

Thanks muchly,

Wayne

yym0z
05-13-2010, 11:24 PM
I purchased Ray Dream 3D longer ago than I care to remember. I accomplished almost nothing with it because it kept crashing my computer. There was a patch\update available back then but I am unable to find it now.

Perchance someone here might know where I can get what is needed?

Thanks muchly,

Wayne

Hi Wayne, :D

I can't quite tell from your post if you are a Mac or Windows or Linux user so I'm not sure which Updater you are looking for, however, I DID find a live link to 2 updaters for a very old version of RayDream 3D - version 1: -> for both Mac and Windows! Note: free membership to that site's forum allows a download

Found link here:

Downloads | RayDream :: Keep it alive (http://www.raydream.org/dl.asp?cmd=7&search=ray%20dream%203d&submit1=Search&num=10)

I like the challenge of data-mining for old applications, and I like helping folks where I can - but I really have nothing to do with whomever owns or writes the apps so... its 'user beware' regarding whether it is the correct version or even works or not.

All the best ^5 :cool: