PDA

View Full Version : How to convert MP4 to iPod/iPhone/PSP

sunnykiss
06-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Last weekend I went to a friend's birthday party.The party's entire time was recorded with my friend's MP4 player.That day all the cheers and laughter was retained.It was a delightful party and worth remembering.So I asked my friend to give me that party's video.But agonisingly,my PC player didn't suppert the MP4 format. Fortunately I find a very great software and converted it,This software could Convert MP4 to various video formats,as AVI, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, etc. with high quality, such as convert MP4 to WMV, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, RM, SWF, etc. With this MP4 Video Converter, you can preview the video before converting and capture the beautiful pictures of video in preview windows.

Goslow
06-21-2010, 10:29 PM
You have a friend??? Must be another spammer!

B.T.W. at that party, they were laughing at you not with you.

Peter Bernard
06-22-2010, 03:59 AM
hey guys if you want to transfer all your ipod data to pc,mac or other ipod version you can use many titles to do PC Transfer

These great softwares support all types and generations of iPod.

they optimize your iPod storage by finding and deleting any duplicate songs or videos on your iPod/iTunes.

the gaffer
06-22-2010, 05:23 AM
LOL @ goslow,spot on mate.On that note i will close the thread before more spam is added.