PDA

View Full Version : Msn 5 - Soon To Be On Oldversions.com!

jordanspringer
06-02-2003, 05:53 PM
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7]MSN MESSENGER 5 is soon to be added to oldversions.com hopefully! In July 2003 (I think) Microsoft is releasing MSN MESSENGER 6.0 with many new cool features!!!! These features include: Better video support for WIN XP, built in games! (Play games with people over MSN!!!) MORE EMOTIONS!! (75 Total I think, including animated ones!!) Much more too..... :o

SimXP
06-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Main new features are a redesigned conversation window, avatars (you can see their picture and they can see yours), and automatic chat logging.
However, from what I heard, there have been some complaints about the animated emoticons, so don't count on anything.
For more info, go to http://www.mess.be/, and select "[Information]" (top left) -> "Latest MSN 6 news"

Peter Manser
08-28-2003, 05:14 PM
:( The new features are a PAIN for my wife, Carleeta who uses a braille display with Jaws 4.01 and can't use a mouse, because the extra controlls and graphics make it more difficult for her to read and navigate the screen

Every time she sends a message she has to find the message window again to read the replies. It's even worse than 5.0!