PDA

View Full Version : Ulead Photo Impact 4.2

eoadr
11-24-2010, 12:52 PM
This is a drawing program. The only version I've seen of it was on a Software disc for a Microtek 3600 scanner.

eoadr
12-08-2010, 02:41 PM
This is a drawing program. The only version I've seen of it was on a Software disc for a Microtek 3600 scanner.

Anyone know anything? Even if you have a copy of the disc you can mail me?

happyman
01-13-2011, 08:06 AM
I have the original version. Please check your Email/PrivateMessage

I have also emailed OV

:)

happyman
01-13-2011, 08:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rZL2X.jpg

eoadr
01-13-2011, 08:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rZL2X.jpg

Thank you sooo much! I've been looking for this everywhere. I've even been to thrift stores looking at old microtek scanners hoping the disc was with them. Thanks again.

happyman
01-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Glad to be of help :D

This is one of my favorite programs. I have been using it for almost ten years now.

markforsyth
12-30-2011, 04:37 AM
Hi happyman, I had an old version of PhotoImpact and then I reinstalled windows on a new hard-drive and couldn't find the disk (I think it was an old magazine disk).

I managed to get it working, but I can't use the integrated smartsaver (for jpg and gif optimisation) which is a real pain :(

Does your version have the smartsaver where you can go File, Export to either gif or jpg?

If so, could you send me the setup files? Would really appreciate it :)

happyman
12-30-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi happyman, I had an old version of PhotoImpact and then I reinstalled windows on a new hard-drive and couldn't find the disk (I think it was an old magazine disk).

I managed to get it working, but I can't use the integrated smartsaver (for jpg and gif optimisation) which is a real pain :(

Does your version have the smartsaver where you can go File, Export to either gif or jpg?

If so, could you send me the setup files? Would really appreciate it :)

It has smart saver. I have messaged you the download link :)

markforsyth
12-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Many thanks happyman - got it working and delighted to have this little program again :)

botanist
01-01-2012, 10:44 AM
I have a CD which came with a digital camers (DF series) labelled Ulead Photoexpress 4.0SE.

It mentions crayon painting tool in the help file so might include what you want. I have only used it to transfer some photos from the camera, so do not know what else it does. I can send it if you want to try.

markforsyth
01-01-2012, 11:22 AM
I have a CD which came with a digital camers (DF series) labelled Ulead Photoexpress 4.0SE.

It mentions crayon painting tool in the help file so might include what you want. I have only used it to transfer some photos from the camera, so do not know what else it does. I can send it if you want to try.

Got 4.2 from happyman, so I'm sorted...

user101
12-03-2012, 08:33 PM
My version was version 3.02 and came with my scanner back in 1996. I've since been upgrading to every version that came out, but stupid me I've been getting rid of the older versions because I didn't need them. Now, many years forward I'm looking for them for sentimental reasons. I have everything from version 8.5 forward to the current X3, but if you can help me with whatever old version you have I'd really appreciate it.

happyman
12-04-2012, 03:36 AM
My version was version 3.02 and came with my scanner back in 1996. I've since been upgrading to every version that came out, but stupid me I've been getting rid of the older versions because I didn't need them. Now, many years forward I'm looking for them for sentimental reasons. I have everything from version 8.5 forward to the current X3, but if you can help me with whatever old version you have I'd really appreciate it.

SORRY, I HAVE RELOCATED AND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE FILE ANYMORE....PLEASE CONTACT OTHER MEMBERS WHO HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED IT.

Thank you !

markforsyth
12-05-2012, 02:01 PM

I have 4.2 if you'd like it.

user101
12-06-2012, 06:18 PM
How would I go about getting it from you?

Thank you for replying.