PDA

View Full Version : Aol Problem

phreakyem420
07-21-2003, 02:25 PM
i used to have dead AIM and everything was fine. my computer just crashed or something and i have to re-download everything and stupid dead AIM is charging money. so i found another place, but i have to have the old version of AIM. so i d/l it and when i try to sign in, it tells me i have to upgrade. it wont even let me sign on! im so frustrated!! anyone know anything that can help me?

locustfurnace
07-22-2003, 08:18 PM
what are you asking? sounds like you need to upgrade.
not sure what you want solved. but if you cant log in without upgrading, then upgrade.
maybe try installing the newest AIM, copy the log in data files, and overwrite the new AIM with the old verison ya have.
never used DeadAIM. so not sure what you are trying to do with the program that you need it for.

ok
07-31-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by phreakyem420@Jul 21 2003, 02:25 PM
i used to have dead AIM and everything was fine. my computer just crashed or something and i have to re-download everything and stupid dead AIM is charging money. so i found another place, but i have to have the old version of AIM. so i d/l it and when i try to sign in, it tells me i have to upgrade. it wont even let me sign on! im so frustrated!! anyone know anything that can help me?
download the new version of dead aim off kazaa