PDA

View Full Version : Winamp

moretimefor
07-30-2003, 11:35 PM
does anyone happend to know what version of winamp has the function that changes mp3s to wav format?

locustfurnace
07-31-2003, 03:09 AM
I am going to guess alot of them have that option, you just have to select the output plugin. open winamp, hit the keycombo Ctrl P.
Select the Nullsoft Disk Writer Plugin.
select the output folder, the format to convert to. and thats should be all you need.
I am checking this on the version i have which is 2.80

08-08-2003, 06:15 PM
It think that what's no loger available is the ability to dump music to .wav from live radios..

OldVersion.com Admin
08-08-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by locustfurnace@Jul 31 2003, 03:09 AM
I am going to guess alot of them have that option, you just have to select the output plugin. open winamp, hit the keycombo Ctrl P.
select the output folder, the format to convert to. and thats should be all you need.
That won't work, you'd need a program such as StreamRipper to do this.

TheBulbasaurfreak
08-09-2003, 06:55 AM
Winamp 2.x does but i don't know about version 3...........

locustfurnace
08-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by ABlix+Aug 8 2003, 11:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ABlix @ Aug 8 2003, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--locustfurnace@Jul 31 2003, 03:09 AM
That won&#39;t work, you&#39;d need a program such as StreamRipper to do this. [/b][/quote]
does not what?
the top question I was replying to was, which winamp does mp3 conversion to wav. which winamp does do that. as far as 2.80
after my post, someone said something unrelated about live music, i think your replying to that one?
whoever the guest poster was, did not correctly read the first posting. Since the poster never mentioned LIVE music.