PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Winamp.

kitt1993
01-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Hello everyone, I'm Bryan and new here. Got a few issues and not sure what to do. A couple of years ago. I inadvertently down loaded a virus causing a few files in Winamp to play upside down. Needed a new computer anyways, so my computer guy was able to get everything back in order. Everything was good until I got a new copy of Winamp and now those same set of files play upside down... My friend said that those files are corrupt and needed to be replaced. Since I cannot use Emule anymore, I decided to find those music videos on You Tube. Downloaded the file. And now Winamp wont play FLV. Files.. I even Googled this problem and manually typed the FLV. in the file types as one site suggested. Was also told to down load a previous version of Winamp with out success. Has anyone else had this problem? I just want to be able to play the files that I have now and new ones from You Tube with out any trouble. I currently have Winamp Version 5.24

Thanks, Bryan

steeniebabygirl
01-15-2011, 01:26 PM
sweet deal

isikci16
07-01-2011, 07:43 AM
light is our business

Adrian00
07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
It's simple solution is that just install VLC media player instead of Winamp. I am sure you will not face that problem again.

mangos
08-20-2011, 10:17 PM
Thank You for Your Massage..