PDA

View Full Version : Chat Watch

chetanthaker
08-04-2003, 11:44 AM
[B][U][SIZE=14][COLOR=red]Guys, i really want this s/w....

CHAT WATCH 2.5.2

i had this on my PC... but no crack for it.... and now that i have found the crack for it, the s/w company is already out with a newer version 3.0.0.9 and i dont have the crack for it

I really really would appreciate if you guys would gimme dat s/w

pls email me on chetanthaker@hotmail.com if u have it... i dont use this forum a lot.... so it would be a big help

locustfurnace
08-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by chetanthaker@Aug 4 2003, 11:44 AM
i had this on my PC... but no crack for it.... and now that i have found the crack for it, the s/w company is already out with a newer version 3.0.0.9 and i dont have the crack for it
... i dont use this forum a lot.... so it would be a big help
I can tell you dont use this forum alot. OV does not deal with cracks and other illegal means to use software. Since your intention is to obtain an older version and therfore apply a crack to it, So you do not have to pay the software, I Will not help you locate this software.
If you like the title so much, pay for it. Paying for the software title is not unheard of either, lots of people pay for their software. Why? becasue it helps the software company stay in business, and also keeps their software from having to revert to using spyware to atleast make some money.