Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Flexy

Josh

does ne1 know where i can find an older version of flexy (ie v.1.20)?

Super Moderator

what is flexy? give a url or alittle info on what sort of file it is, there could be similar apps with the same name, so it is alittle hard to determine what your looking for.
    Just say " looking for flexy, its a filemanager, or icon editor" or whatever it is.
    it helps alot narrow down a search for those who search.

Josh

Flexy is a program made by Flexy Computing. Flexy Homepage does not exist anymore. It has all kinds of little tools in it. I've tried v1.80 but it is expired. There is a new version out called System Workshop by Elrise Software but that has more than i'm looking for.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Josh@Sep 20 2003, 08:28 PM
    It has all kinds of little tools in it. I've tried v1.80 but it is expired.
    ok, what kind of tools? there exists alot of "tools" from audio tools to SQL tools to PHP tools to NFS tools
    if the program no longer exists. and someone finds a program called flexy. how do they know what the program does, to know if the program they find, is the one your looking for. When i find a prgoram someone is looking for, I will install it, first, to make sure the version number is the one someone is asking for. Since alot of sites claim a version, but the download is a different one. Once i fire up the software. It might be tools, but how do i know what sort of tools it is supposed to be.
    Does it tweak the UI? or the registry or is it a LAN tool.

also, alot of times, the file can not be found, So i will find a similar app which performs the same functions, and I try to find free ones also.

You know what software your seeking, I do not.
    alittle more info in the request line goes a long way in helping locate files.

Josh

Hey Therese,

Thanx a ton. I've been looking for Flexy v1.20 for almost 2 years. I had it about 3-4 years ago, but i wiped my hdd. I lost a lifes worth. Again, thank you.