Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Locustfurnace,

Let me add my thanks to the list. No matter what the question or program you seem to have the answers. And you put up with a LOT of B.S. to deliver what people are seeking.

Your pinned notes really help a lot. Now if we could get more people to read and follow them. I know I was bad for not doing the site search before the web search but I have learned.

Many, many thanks again.

Keep up the good work. Look forward to your other insights on some of the problems I encounter. Just reading here helps me learn a lot.

PUN

furfurdemon

I would like to say "thank you" to those who make this site along with the forums possible. Thanks for your time and effort on a truly valuable and enjoyable site.

myfriendwilly7

Yeah, I tell you what... when I first showed up i was giving locustfurnace some sh*t cuz i saw just a dumb mistake... but this guy was still polite and decent with me anyway. And damn, does he have alot of useful information! I think he has like every other post. He pretty much runs the place. We may have misunderstood each other at first, but deep down I believe we think the same way. Props to Locustfurnace.

"The Big Willy"