Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheBulbasaurfreak

Locustfurnace is the best :lol:

Beta

He's a little pedantic but seems like a good bloke

TheBulbasaurfreak

True. B)

Administrator

HE HAS AN ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING, PERHAPS HE SHOULD BE PRIME MINISTER,, STICK AT IT MATE, YOU DO A GREAT JOB
    simply me

Beta

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Jan 11 2004, 02:40 PM
    He's a little pedantic but seems like a good bloke
    Update: please insert ''dedicated'' as well.
    As a newbie I've probably fallen into every pitfall there is and received just retribution from LF.
    Now after reading through nearly all of the total forum posts it would seem that the old version forums are headed up by a one man band.

TheBulbasaurfreak

Yep. True.

Salopette

I really need to thank locustfurnace for putting in OldVersiom.com Kazaa Lite thats unfindable in all the web. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Yes, I agree Locustfurnace is very helpful, and has helped me a number of times with my computer problems and questions. Thanks

Originally posted by Salopette@Jan 17 2004, 09:57 AM
    I really need to thank locustfurnace for putting in OldVersiom.com Kazaa Lite thats unfindable in all the web. Thanks, thanks, thanks.
    Just a correction,

locust does not run the actual web site OldVersion.com. He is just a valuable member part of our community. He has been given the position of moderator on the forums, because of the constant help which he has given, and continues to do.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Salopette

Originally posted by ABlix+Jan 17 2004, 11:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ABlix @ Jan 17 2004, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Salopette@Jan 17 2004, 09:57 AM
    Just a correction,

locust does not run the actual web site OldVersion.com. He is just a valuable member part of our community. He has been given the position of moderator on the forums, because of the constant help which he has given, and continues to do. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, I&#39;m new here and I don&#39;t know much about this site.