Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: System Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by locustfurnace
    i updated the list. and i included the 3.7i on the list.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&st=0#entry4407
    hi locust furnace, i came looking for system mechanic cos my win98 is loosing its mind. the spybot ware took out some bots but dint remove all mention of and so when i boot up i get an error message.

basically im also inneed of downloading a sys mech fast. perhaps its bcos im new her, but the thread u gave to the person above dint lead me to the link i need. it lead to other threads which seemd vey general and unrelated to my search.

so pardon me if im starting to sound like a scratch CD but can help me with the location/link to where i can download sytem mechanic 3.8 pro or evn higher for free PLEASE.
    thanks
    virick

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by virick
    so pardon me if im starting to sound like a scratch CD but can help me with the location/link to where i can download sytem mechanic 3.8 pro or evn higher for free PLEASE.
    The thread is now merged with the previous System Mechanic threads. The reason the link in my previous post did not work is due to the upgrade in the forum software.

This is another perfect reason why all related subjects should exist in a single uniform thread. Since linking to other related threads my be broken when the forums software is updated.

I do not see a link for version 3.8 in my past listing, just as high as 3.7. I will see if I can find a link

Quote Originally Posted by virick
    ...location/link to where i can download sytem mechanic 3.8 pro or evn higher for free PLEASE.
    thanks
    virick
    You can "download sytem mechanic ... pro or evn higher for free" from the home site ??
    http://www.iolo.com/sm/6pro/download.cfm
    apart from the cost of some of your time to register.

If you cant afford that go here
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4384.html
    its even free'r

but as they say at the beginning of this thread its bloatware.

as you seem to be experiencing, trying to get everything for free can lead to problems.

Default System Mechanic 3.8 required please

I have searcehd through this site , and Google, but there are no current links to the old version of System Mechanic 3.8.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me a link, or send me a copy ( it is about 1.5MB from memory), but my original copy is now corrupted

kind regards,
    Jill
    Last edited by the gaffer; 01-12-2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: threads marged

Administrator

no luck so far with this one,whilst you are waiting you may want to check out http://www.zillasoft.ws/ currently offering zilla tuneup for free it may do what you require.
    simply me

Quote Originally Posted by JillB View Post
    I have searcehd through this site...kind regards,
    Jill
    Well done for finding an existing thread to post in , you win a prize, just dont tell Ablix as he frowns on my games

systemmechanic3.exe 3.8d
    http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=455802
    file page : no pics or scripts but coookies required to download
    I also have v3.8b
    Last edited by Goslow; 01-12-2008 at 05:57 AM. Reason: o

Default Wow!!!

Many thanks, you wonderful person!!

kind regards,
    Jill

Default REQ System Mechanic V 5.0

The absolute best of their line up, before they started putting in more startup items then it cleans up. 6.0 starts that, so any version of 5.0 is good, I think they have 5.0 a b c d etc if anyone can help that'd be great Thanks In Advance!

~Ian
    Last edited by the gaffer; 03-22-2010 at 03:36 PM. Reason: moved to existing thread

Banned

Please forgive for i have sinned, I am an annoying little signature spammer who likes to gobble down on people and just be generally annoying.please feel free to hurl sticks and rocks at me.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 04-16-2010 at 11:15 PM.