Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Formula One OCX

rich.h

Default Formula One OCX

Hi folks. I'm looking for a copy of the (formerly) Visual Components' Formula One OCX spreadsheet toolkit, version 5.0. VC became Tidestone, which was purchased by Actuate, and they want to sell me the newest OCX (which itself is obsolete - two major revs behind their java component&#33 for insane seat + runtime license charges.
    I'm a legal licensee of 5.0 w/serial # and key in hand; need a replacement for my install package, which, judging from many fruitless restores, was hosed about 18 months ago.

TIA,
    rh

Super Moderator

was the product your seeking ever released as a shareware title? If your looking for a spreadsheet app. you might want to check the spreadsheets in OpenOffice.org, can view a screenshot here, as well as navigate to the homepage and Download page, not to meantion OpenOffice is free
    http://www.openoffice.org/product/calc.html

can also get EasyOffice for free
    http://www.e-press.com/demo_downloads.html

Quote Originally Posted by rich.h View Post
    Hi folks. I'm looking for a copy of the (formerly) Visual Components' Formula One OCX spreadsheet toolkit, version 5.0. VC became Tidestone, which was purchased by Actuate, and they want to sell me the newest OCX (which itself is obsolete - two major revs behind their java component!) for insane seat + runtime license charges.
    I'm a legal licensee of 5.0 w/serial # and key in hand; need a replacement for my install package, which, judging from many fruitless restores, was hosed about 18 months ago.

TIA,
    rh
    Rich I am in the same boat, looking for a copy. In case you found one please update me.