Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

guest_Mike

Hi,

I am trying to track down a copy of Deep Exploration, the company that wrote it originally (as 3D Exploration) has been bought out and I have had no end of trouble trying to get a copy of to try from Right Hemisphere. I would like to give this program a try before laying down the cash and it is the only program which supports all the file formats I need.

Alternativley a copy of 3D Exploration would be great as I have heard that it has hardly changed.

Thanks All

Btw I love the site.

Originally posted by guest_Mike+Oct 21 2003, 06:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (guest_Mike @ Oct 21 2003, 06:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>no end of trouble trying to get a copy of to try from Right Hemisphere.
    [/b]
    It looks like they want you to sell your soul for a trial on the download page &#33;<!--QuoteBegin--guest_Mike@Oct 21 2003, 06:32 AM
    the company that wrote it originally
    [/quote]Which was named ??

Anyway I have a link to a possibilty for you. I ran the .exe it indicated 3D Exploration V1.7 I did not install. If you do, post your results
    O.V&#39;s are good
    but there may have been changes ;)
    "There are so many enhancements to this new version, it’s impossible to list here,"= http://www.freephotoshop.com/html/right_he...hemisphere.html < Info
    Download Here > ftp://ftp.omen.net.au/pub/games/3dfiles/u...exploration.exe 2.05 MB 2001-03-11 3dexploration.exe

Links functional but have not been tested for exact file/version (click on link oar :) right click save target as)