Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dookie

Ever remember the Setti project ( searching for flying saucers in outer space ).

I found a program that follows the same concept of multithread number crunching for medical research projects.

If like me your prefer to leave CPU's powered on 24/7 this might be something you want to consider Find a Drug

I ummed and arred whether to post this. Yes its an advert I guess. But its a none profit organisation and it is PC related. You wont get anything from it, nice screen saver, money..absolutely nothing ( apart from a warm CPU ).

I thought others might be interested. If peeps are concerned that posts like this arent suitable for Oldversion then please delete the post. I was just so impressed by its concept and none intrusive behaviour I thought it was worth a mention.

Dooks.

Maybe there's room on the pew for me
    Some Free donating !
    You like to to good with a mouse click. Check out the The Hunger Site : Here you can donate a cup of rice, by just a click on a button, or on the same way you help saving a few square feet of rain forest in the Rain forest Site: (...or click to save rain forest !)

Hymn mm not sure I'm saved cause I sto*ll the link from nutha site :o