Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Real Jukebox

guest_Ben

I am seriously wanting to go back to RealJukebox 2.0. I downloaded RealOne Player and the only feature that works is the CD Player. Nothing else

Pidge

edited

It is available on the O.V. com site http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=rjukebox but perhaps your after disscusion not the file :huh:

Gene Baker

Hey,

I&#39;m sorry to invade this thread but I had a couple of questions that relate to the topic at hand. I also upgraded to RealOne Player a while ago <_< . RealJukebox was SO much better &#33; I was wondering what&#39;s the difference between the 2 different downloads oldversion.com has??? They have RealJukebox 1.0 and 2.0; I was hoping for the one before the upgrade to RealOne Player, would that be 2.0? But then again, I have little memory left on my computer; is there a big difference between 1.0 and 2.0??? Just one more question, I want to keep RealOne Player on my computer. Can I have both RealJukebox and RealOne Player on here??? I&#39;m sorry to annoy everyone with questions. Thank you very much for anyone&#39;s info and help&#33;&#33;&#33;

james_guest

greetings,

can playlists be created for real media files in the same way that mp3&#39;s can in mmjb, for ex.

thanks in advance