Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sorry if i have put this in the wrong place , i tried the two versions from this topic and i am wondering if anyone could post a link for earlier versions of this program, i couldnt find any others by searching

DiscJuggler 1.05.345

The above link works just fine but for some stupid reason the first click gives you an error. Just close the new window and click it again and the download will start.

Or just use the link a Guest put below to go to the main page then manually start your download.

Originally posted by pun@Jul 23 2004, 02:14 PM
    DiscJuggler 1.05.345
    many thanks pun i did get the download but had to go to the site and find it my self as clicking your link gave me this error

You are not authorized to view this page
    You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the files1.sonicspot.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
    Internet Explorer

Originally posted by Guest+Jul 23 2004, 05:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Jul 23 2004, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pun@Jul 23 2004, 02:14 PM
    DiscJuggler 1.05.345
    many thanks pun i did get the download but had to go to the site and find it my self as clicking your link gave me this error

You are not authorized to view this page
    You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the files1.sonicspot.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
    Internet Explorer [/b][/quote]
    http://www.sonicspot.com/discjuggler/discjuggler.html the page i got it from

any chance you guys could find a version 2 of this program

Originally posted by Guest@Jul 23 2004, 05:29 PM
    any chance you guys could find a version 2 of this program
    i think it was v2.56

please could you guys help me find different version of the following program.
    program name, discjuggler
    developer http://www.padus.com/
    required versions, any and all older ones
    program type, cd and dvd authoring

general description
    older versions were for cd copying and authoring and later versions were the same but with dvd support
    thankyou. xx

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest@Mar 6 2005, 06:45 PM
    please could you guys help me find different version of the
    Glad you filled out the necessary info, but you forgot to search before posting, as you can see, this has been requested before, maybe the files posted in this thread will suit your needs.
    Always search before requesting, it may save you time.

Default Disc Juggler 3 or 3.5

Program Name: DiscJuggler
    Current version: 4.60
    Desired versions: 3 or 3.5
    Description: This is a program used to copy CDs, and burn ISOs.

Thank you in advance. I've been looking all over for this program.

I'm still looking for this software if anyone has it.