Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Amber

I currently have Windows 98 installed and Microsoft Photo Editor and it has just started playing up on me by doing the following:

When I try to view a picture in the "preview" format from a floppy disk, I am always taken back to the desktop, the picture will not display in the "preview" format, I can open the pictures in Microsoft Photo Editor without any problems, can anyone help and tell me what the problem is?

Super Moderator

your trying to view em from the floppy disk, is there any space left on the floppy disk? this is an app i never used, so i am uncertain of its characteristics, but it is possible without any left over space on the floppy disk, that it can not create a temporary "preview" file on the floppy, therefore it fails to create a "preview".
    try saving a small picture to a new blank floppy, and see if it previews then. If it does, then the solution is that you just need to save the images to the floppy, but keep a working copy of the images on the hard drive.