Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Gobar 1.9

guest_Chris

Hey does anyone know where to get GoBar 1.9? I have 2.5.1 (latest version) but it crashed my palm m100 frequently and has issues with updating the screen when you do something. or sometimes nothing will show up at all and you have to click around to do something. It's quite frustrating.

If anyone has a copy or knows where to download it let me know - chrispiss1186@yahoo.com Thanks!

Super Moderator

why so big a leap back from 2.5 to 1.9? have you tried 2.1.1? or any other versions that worked?
    [*]GoBar 2.1.1
    ftp://ftp.flashnet.it/mirror/7/pdacentral...files/gobar.zip[*]GoBar 2.2
    ftp://ftp.proxad.net/mirrors/ftp.pdacentr...files/gobar.exe[*]GoBar 2.5
    ftp://ftp.flashnet.it/mirror/7/pdacentral...spalm/gobar.zip[/list]

guest_Chris

1.9 was the last version I had and it was on my old palm. I got a new one and bought 2.5.1 and it sucks, and I can't find any older versions. I'll try this one out though, thanks!

crap, well neither of my serials work (1.9 or 2.5.1) oh well.

Super Moderator

if you have a valid serial number which you paid, for a certain version, you might be able to contact the creators and ask for an older version of the program. Since if you paid for the previous versions, they should have a record on file. and i bet they would email you an older version.

guest_Chris

1.9 was written by an independent programmer, then aladdin systems bought the program, and version 2.x is by them so it won't work out :P oh well. I might just search the IRC networks and see if anybody has an old copy there. Thanks again!