Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Adshield

Logan 5

Hi,

Anyone know where to find the last free version of AdShield (before they went $$&#036.

Thanks
    Logan

Super Moderator

you need to include the version your looking for, we dont know all software, or when they change their branding from free to shareware.
    a version number on a program is findable, but knowing when they changed is something one needs to know from experience with the app. and i never used the app so i can only help find an app based on a number your seeking.
    Since you used the app, i am guessing, then when do you believe they changed over? thats a better clue then me guessing or downloading and installing every version i can locate
    why not download a free ad blocker, i got that list up there for people to see, free is good too. older ad blockers might not be able to handle todays ads.
    did you search the forum for old requests of this app? the name sound familiar. maybe someone posted links for it before, its worth your time to check the forum, just search for the keyword.

My lucky coin tells me this is the mythical v3.0 beta supposedly free fully functional download !! http://adshield.org/beta/AdShield.exe
    but waiting waiting for confirmation
    Links functional but have not been tested for exact file/version (click on link oar :) right click save target as)