Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Msn

its pissing me off

[COLOR=red] well i have windows 98 i have download msn messenegr 4.6 to upgrade 5.0 for 98 or 6.0 but it keeps saying i am missing files.... msn messenger 6.0 use to work but then i had to format my drive now it wont work.. i have try msn messenger 5.0 for 98 but that dosen't work.. so is there anyway to get these files what are mssing or something like to get msn messenger working.. any help would be nice :angry:

its pissing me off

this whats it says all the time when i upgrade it to verison 5.0 for 98 or 6.0....

The MSNMSGR.EXE file is linked to missing export OLEAUT32.DILL:314

and

C:\programs files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe
    a device attached to the system is not functoning

Super Moderator

make sure you removed all the older copies of MSN. the directory it is showing you is one where there is an installed version. SO you will want to be sure to rid yourself by uninstall any previous versions before trying to add a newer/different version

when your missing a dll, just type the missing dll name into google. and i am sure you then can locate one on the net for easy downloading.