Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

raggi

Hi!

Does anyone know where i can get an older version of first class????? Im searching for versions around 4.0 and lower.

Super Moderator

when requesting software, include the current working version, possibly the website, and alittle explaination to what sort of program it is. there are alot of programs out there, and by including this extra info, you will greatly improve your chance of getting a reply.
    and make sure to post under the correct topic, you had posted in the progams topic, when it shoud have been in the Requests, which it is moved now.

raggi

Their website????? Companies dont want to give away old versions, becouse they think ur going to do somfing bad whit it. They wants us to suffer, and the no.1 rule when searching for somfing on the internet is to not search for somfing on its homepage..... if u want it

Super Moderator

Originally posted by raggi@Nov 15 2003, 10:33 AM
    and the no.1 rule when searching for somfing on the internet is to not search for somfing on its homepage..... if u want it
    if that is the number #1, who made it up? prolly someone who was looking for something and could not find it, but here, the rule is to use the websites for learing what the apps is. if you know the "rules" why are you asking us to find a title for you?
    maybe your feelings are not to search the website, but for those here who do search for software, the website is the first place i go to when looking for a request. not to see if the old version is there, since i know it is not, but to view the downladed filename of the current working versions, and for the filename, i can then proceded to search, as looking for files are not based on the program titles, but the filename, hence the need for the website.

maybe some companys dont give it away fro free, but if it is a shareware title, alot might, not all software is made by companys either, alot is made by individuals.

Originally posted by locustfurnace+Nov 15 2003, 09:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (locustfurnace @ Nov 15 2003, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--raggi@Nov 15 2003, 10:33 AM
    and the no.1 rule when searching for somfing on the internet is to not search for somfing on its homepage..... if u want it
    the website is the first place i go to when looking for a request. not to see if the old version is there, since i know it is not,
    [/b][/quote]He hehehe I&#39;m sure locustfurnace was laughing so hard that this didn&#39;t come out quite right cause sometimes an O.V. is there just not usally next to the flashing light and the BIG Green Clickable :D

Super Moderator

right, i left out the "sometimes" as in, it is sometimes not there.